Liverpool T-shirts

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Who Would You Rather Wins When Man Utd Play Everton On Sunday?

 The next round of Premier League fixtures doesn’t see Liverpool play until Monday but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing for us to watch this weekend. Sunday sees our two fiercest rivals meet so here’s a question for you, who would you prefer to see win the Man Utd v Everton clash?

 I prefer to support my own club so I try not to spend too much time slagging off our rivals (though sometimes you’ve just got to, what’s football without rivalry?) but I’d be interested to know who you dislike the most out of the two of them. I’ve put a poll in the top right hand corner of the website for you to vote in, simple question, who do you want to win on Sunday?

 A Man Utd win will take them closer to a 20th league title and an Everton win would keep them at a reasonable distance ahead of us, so there’s good reasons for us to want them both to lose. A draw would be a good way of them both dropping points but that’s not what I’d prefer. Like I said, I support my own team and it’s better for us if the sides we can actually catch drop points, so I’m not saying I want Man Utd to win, but I am saying I’d rather see Everton lose.

11 comments:

  1. Id rather everyone lose! They stink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully utd win. hate to say it but atm lfc and efc both going for same place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think when it comes down to it we'd LIKE to see Utd lose but really we NEED to see Everton lose.

    But yes, would be nice if they could both get beat, let's hope there's a few red cards knocking about...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a draw atleast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems to be more people going for a draw than anything else. I think Utd and Everton would both be happy with a draw so for that reason I don't want one, would rather at least one of them lost, sadly not possible for them both to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. draw will be ok, God hate it wen is coming out from me worst result let united win

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lets be pragmatic about this...
    We want to climb places.
    We are not going to catch Utd this season
    It is in our interest for Everton to drop points...

    Wont be cheering but Utd need to do us a favour here.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You draw people wont be saying that if we miss out on Champions League by 1 point. Get priorities straight.. WE WANT PROGRESS for LFC.. and that means teams we can catch to drop ALL points!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at where LFC are in the table there's no real choice here, our need is for Everton to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He ain't heavy, he's my brother - rest in peace the 96..........

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope they have a shitty 0-0 draw

    ReplyDelete